1. MTYF Conveyancing Specialists are fully qualified and accredited
- We are members of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers, NSW Division.
- We have full professional indemnity cover – if anything goes wrong, and it’s our fault, we will pay for it (we are also proud of the fact that no MTYF client has ever needed to make a claim).
2. MTYF Conveyancers are experts in all types of property transactions
- We have expertise in all types of conveyancing in NSW, including commercial and residential property (new and Torrens title), strata title, buying ‘off the plan’, business premises and rural properties.
- We operate 7 days a week, to support your needs at weekend auctions and allowing you to exchange private treaty contracts on weekends.
- We keep you constantly updated on progress, so you always know what is happening.
3. MTYF offers FIXED RATE CONVEYANCING on all standard residential
- Our fixed rate conveyancing offers for buyers and sellers lets you know exactly where you stand for all residential properties including strata units. There are no hidden extras and all conveyancing costs are covered.
- The only additional out of pocket costs you will be asked to pay are disbursements – typically less than $500 per conveyance (excluding optional inspections such as pest inspections).
- Please note that stamp duty, which is a state government tax, is payable in addition to the purchase price of the property and not included in the cost of conveyancing. To calculate stamp duty go to: http://stampduty.calculatorsaustralia.com.au/stamp-duty-nsw